It's time to quench your thirst with refreshing offerings from Starbucks Philippines. Starting July 28, Starbucks will bring in their latest products specifically on Beverages, Coffee and Food. In addition, Starbucks Philippines introduces "My Starbucks Rewards®" and luckily, Cebu Bloggers Society Bloggers were able to savour these sweet treats. Starbucks Lovers can fuel their adventure with SB's Coffee Blends and other Beverages until September 14, 2015 only. Here are some facts about these latest crazes.
HONEYCOMB CRUNCH MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE
Decadent Mocha Frappuccino® is layered with golden crunchy honeycomb, whipped cream and chocolaty drizzle to create a multi-textured & well-balanced cool beverage treat.
ORANGE HONEYCOMB CRUNCH CREAM FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE
This beverage combines smooth and creamy Frappuccino® together with citrusy and fragrant orange sauce made with real orange bits. This is then finished with whipped cream, crunchy honeycomb and a swirl of tangy orange drizzle.
STARBUCKS WILLOW BLEND™
The bright, crisp flavor and subtle complexity shine through beautifully to create a breezy, delicious and easy-to-drink cup.
STARBUCKS® KATI KATI BLEND
Kati Kati* blend displays a great example of the art of blending and roasting in action. The beans from East Africa produce extraordinary coffees that are great over ice – Kenya brings body and distinctive citrus forward flavors, whilst Ethiopia coffee softens the blend and adds more complexity in flavor and aroma. The roast is dark enough to bring the acidity, body and flavor into an invigorating balance between citrus and spice notes from Kenya and the subtle floral aromas and crisp acidity from Ethiopia. *Kati-Kati – Swahili for “between”
STARBUCKS RESERVE® KENYA KARATINA AA*
This wonderful coffee takes its name from both the town and the wet mill that processed the coffee for Starbucks. It is comprised of coffees representing the Barichu Farmers Cooperative. The farms are located in Nyeri, a region known for its high quality coffee and where the cherries mature slowly, which translates in the cup to produce complex flavors. Traditional fully washed coffees are sun-dried for 2-3 weeks to allow the flavors to intensify producing a bright citrusy acidity with savory umami notes that are complex and lingering. The flavors of the coffee can be enjoyed whether hot or iced.
*AA is a classification of coffee grown in Kenya. All Kenyan coffee is graded after it is milled. Grades are assigned based on the screen size of the bean, not the quality.
Available only in Starbucks Reserve® stores:
Starbucks Tomas Morato, Quezon City
Starbucks 8 Forbes Town, Bonifacio Global City
Starbucks Keyland Centre, Makati City
Starbucks Central Square, Bonifacio Global City
Starbucks Signa Residences, Makati City
Starbucks Sapphire Bloc, Pasig City
MANGO FLOAT CAKE (₱ 140 (slice) ₱ 1,350 (whole) )
A light and moist sponge cake layered with chewy yet crispy meringue and mango creamy custard smothered with vanilla pistachio cream.
WHITE CHOCOLATE VERY BERRY COOKIE ( ₱70 )
A chewy cookie with white chocolate chunks, dried blueberries, cranberries, strawberries and walnuts.
BANANA CHOCOLATE FRITTER ( ₱ 60 )
A banana and chocolate pastry spiced with vanilla and covered with sugar icing and drizzled with chocolate.
CHICKEN PESTO AND SHIITAKE MUSHROOM MELT ON FLAT BREAD ( ₱ 175 )
Chicken breast fillet, shiitake mushroom, Emmenthal cheese and pesto mayo sauce on flat Ciabatta bread.
TUNA SALAD ON PUMPERNICKEL BREAD ( ₱180 )
Hearty tuna flakes, Emmenthal cheese and hardboiled egg on pumpernickel bread.
My Starbucks Rewards® is our loyalty program that will reward members in meaningful and exciting ways, beginning July 28, 2015. Customers with Starbucks Cards will continue to enjoy their current rewards plus new choices and benefits.
More Rewards Choices
Just by using a Starbucks Card to pay, customers will continue to earn Stars and receive the following rewards:
- Any Grande handcrafted beverage with up to two (2) add-ons for every 12 Beverage Stars. Starbucks Reserve® brewed coffee may now be redeemed with 12 Beverage Stars.
- Any 250g bag of whole bean coffee for every 10 Whole Bean Stars. Starbucks Reserve® whole bean coffee may now be redeemed with 10 Whole Bean Stars.
- Any 12-pack Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew, 5-pack Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee, or 4-pack Starbucks VIA® Latte for every 10 Starbucks VIA® Stars.
More Registration Benefits
- Upon registration to a Starbucks Account, the member's account is updated with these benefits:
- One-time complimentary Grande handcrafted beverage with up to two (2) add-ons.
- Starbucks Reserve® brewed coffee may now be redeemed as registration drink.
- Yearly complimentary slice of cake with a purchase of any handcrafted beverage on
- their birthday.
- Exclusive offers on items that they enjoy when they opt in to receive notifications from Starbucks Philippines.
- Special invites to events or early access to new products.
- Soon, members may conveniently reload their Starbucks Card through their Starbucks Account using a Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card. This feature will be available within the following months. Stay tuned for more details.
How To Participate
Customers can join My Starbucks Rewards® by registering to a Starbucks Account at www.starbucks.ph/card. Customers who registered before July 28 are automatically included in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
Visit www.starbucks.ph for full program details.