Selfies just got a lot serious at the Marriott! Cebu City Marriott Hotel gives the best reason why guests should capture the moments they spend in the property. With a shared photo taken anywhere within the area, one may get the chance to take home an international lunch gift certificate for two at the Garden Café’, an in-house restaurant of the hotel. You’d be happy to note that a perfect selfie, food pic or a “groufie” can be rewarded with a perfect lunch treat. To learn how exactly, simply read through the mechanics below on how to join "Make It Last" Social Media Campaign.
"Make It Last " Social Media Mechanics:
1. Take pictures while within the comforts of Cebu City Marriott Hotel
2. Share your photos by uploading it to your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts. Make sure to tag us through @CebuMarriott or with the hashtag #CebuMarriott
Note: make sure to like and follow Cebu City Marriott Hotel Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
3. There will be one winner per month to win a Lunch Buffet gift certificate for two.
Prize : 1 GC International Lunch Buffet good for two, 1 winner per month
4. All prizes are not transferable and not convertible to cash.
5. Winners will be announced in Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s official social media pages at the end of the month. Winners shall be notified via official comment on the entry or post.
6. The winning entry shall be reposted in Cebu Marriott’s official social media pages.
7. The winner must claim the prize within 90 days after the announcement. Prizes unclaimed will then be forfeited in favor of Cebu City Marriott Hotel.
8. Cebu City Marriott Hotel shall take it that guest participation on the promotion and acceptance of the prize will be deemed as consent by all participants and the winner to use the content of their posts in all related publicity connected with the promotion without additional charge or permission.
9. Decisions on the results of the promo made by Cebu City Marriott Hotel will be deemed final and irrevocable.
Sample Instagram Photos with #CebuMarriott hashtag.